Question 1: To answer question one of the CCR I chose a podcast to best show how we displayed and challenged conventions as well as answered social issues. A podcast was my first choice in answering this question because I think it was the best to talk about how we portrayed the conventions and social issues and even put in photos to go along with each. Question 2: For question two I went with a Prezi. I did this to move from bubble to bubble starting with the main question I was answering and branching off into the other topics like how I would distribute our movie as a real media text, and an example. Question 2 Question 3: I was interviewed to answer this question and did so to use a different approach besides a presentation to answer one of the questioning. I chose to do so with this question because I felt it would be more interactive to speak and elaborate ...
This week my partner and I worked on the refilming of our movie. Since it was slightly too short we had to film some extra clips so I added in a side concept of our main character Yvie taking pills in the morning. Alex and I had come up with the concept to make the movie seem more mysterious, as if the pills maybe had something to do with the dream she just woke up from. Either way, it leaves the audience questioning and wanting to watch more to see what comes next. We spent about an hour at Hannah's (Yvie) house filming those clips.
This week in presenting our film we received both negative and positive feedback. Many of our peers said it was suspenseful which was what we were going for. We were also told that our concept of the dream could be properly seen with how we filmed so I'm glad we could pull that off. While some classmates said the sound effects were good others said the audio needed to be blended near the title screen. This will be an easy fix that either my partner or I can fix in Premier Pro. Other critic included shaky camera angles but this we can just re-film or stabilize with a program. Some of our final critic review included that we needed to make the film longer and add credits. We had already planned to film more next week so length won't be an issue and the credits can easily be edited in.
Comments
Post a Comment